Pulse Nursing is actively seeking a Community Psychiatric Nurse to work within a prestigious NHS Trust in Kent. Our client provides care and support to working adults aged 18+. Our client runs assessments and puts short and long term care plans into place to assist with the recovery of the individual. As a Community Psychiatric Nurse, you will be required to guide and support individuals on their road to recovery, helping them gain more knowledge and insight to assist them in living a more independent lifestyle within their local community. The Community Psychiatric Nurse will need to empathise with the patients and families whilst supporting a positive attitude.
The working hours are Monday – Friday 9am until 5pm.
The successful Community Psychiatric Nurse must have:-
- A current NMC pin number
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 12 months recent experience as a Community Psychiatric Nurse in a Mental Health environment
In return, Pulse Nursing offers the following benefits:-
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Access to Ipoint to book your own shifts and submit timesheets
- Fasttrack Your Recruitment and earn £250 at the same time* conditions apply
- Referral scheme – recommend a nurse and earn up to £250*conditions apply
- Free annual training and Occupational Health screening
In order to register, any successful Community Psychiatric Nurse will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references, Enhanced DBS check and training.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.