Are you a Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) looking for stability and guaranteed weekly work? We have a number of lines of work, working for a large mental health provider in the Hertfordshire area. Hertfordshire has good transport links with many of the trusts hospitals located within walking distance of a train station.
Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to several NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK for Registered General Nurses.
We are seeking Community Psychiatric Nurse’s (CPN) for the Hertfordshire area who can commit to lines of work.
Requirements for Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPNS):
- NMC current registration
- PMVA training essential.
Why choose Pulse?
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.