Pulse Nursing Agency is currently recruiting for highly skilled Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPN’s) to come and join our Agency to work full time shifts Monday - Friday in the community, in the Greater Manchester area. Joining Pulse Nursing is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for the flexibility of full-time agency, and for someone who enjoys the freedom and control of managing their own work load, giving them maximum flexibility.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers and has been established for almost 30 years. Pulse place nurses in both NHS and Private trusts all over the UK.
When registered, Pulse will offer you:
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants.
As an agency we require CPN’s to have certain skills and experience:
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
- Minimum of six months recent experience, as a CPN working in the community
- Must have worked in a role as a CPN in the last twelve months
- Able to work efficiently and excellent communication skills
- Compliance requirements including a satisfactory DBS check, references and Occupational Health
- Current NMC Registration
- Must be free Monday – Friday for full time hours
If you’re a Community Psychiatric Nurse and you are interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your specialty or need to find our more information about rolls like the above, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.