We are working along side a leading mental health trust in the Letchworth and surrounding Hertfordshire area, are you a Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking for stability and guaranteed weekly work?
Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry. We can offer you an exciting opportunity to work with established teams in a variety of settings to match your experience. We are currently recruiting Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPN’s) in the Letchworth and surrounding areas of Hertfordshire.
Requirements for Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPNS):
- NMC current registration
- PMVA training essential.
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you would like to register for these opportunities, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.