As an award winning organisation and one of the fastest growing staffing agencies in the healthcare sector, we’re always on the lookout for exceptional people. We are currently looking for a number of Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPN's) with good transport links to most of the regional trusts facilities it is the perfect opportunity.
Are you looking for stability and guaranteed weekly work? We have a number of lines of work, working a large mental health provider in the Hertfordshire area for Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPN's).
Requirements for a Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN):
- Minimum of six months' experience on Acute medical ward
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
If you are a Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) in Hertfordshire and are interested in this role, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this and other roles like it.
T’s & C’s Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.