We are seeking dedicated Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPN/CAMHS) with vacancies with a variety of clients in and accross London. We have full-time lines of work available, that will include a mix of remote triage shifts and face to face meetings.
Pulse Nursing are a leading supplier of healthcare professionals to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, with an award-winning reputation.
- Minimum of six months experience working as an RMN
- PMVA and/or MAPA training (or equivalent restraint training) - or willing to obtain
- CAMHS experience in a range of issues which affect young people's Mental Health Wellbeing including; Anxiety, Depression, Eating Disorders, Psychosis, Attachment Difficulties, Self-Harming and ASD/ADHD
- To have the ability to work under pressure as an effective organised lone worker
- Compliance requirements including a satisfactory DBS check, references and Occupational Health
When registered, Pulse will offer you:
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and full time roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
If you’re a CPN with CAMHS experience and you are interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your specialty or need to find our more information about rolls like the above, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.