Pulse are seeking qualified, registered Community Nurses throughout Bedfordshire, including Luton. In order to be a successful candidate, you must have a minimum of 6 months up-to-date experience. As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check, and provide 2 clinical references. You must be NMC registered, and be eligible to work within the UK.
- Able to work a minimum of 1 shift per week, or 4 per month
- Willing to travel
In return, Pulse can offer you the following benefits:
- A friendly, nurse lef office team
- Flexible working opportunities
- The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired
- Excellent rates of pay - paid weekly, accurately and on time
- Referral scheme - earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*
If you are interested in working for Pulse, please apply online and a member of Pulse will be in contact shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.