Plus have a great amount of shifts available for Registered General Nurses with current and on going nursing experience, with and around Worcester. We offer a range of great shifts and can also help you find a permanent position if that would be another option you would be interested in.
We provide excellent and dedicated service for our nurses, with great benefits awards and agency pay rates.What Pulse can offer you?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to free optional training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
NMC current registration
Six months minimum post registration experience
Recent experience working in the Community
Excellent communication skills
High standards of compassionate care to patients
If you would like to find out more about the opportunities available or about Pulse, apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.