Are you an experienced Community Nurse looking for the flexibility of full time agency work? Pulse Nursing is recruiting for dedicated, compassionate and reliable Community Nurses in and around the Newport area.
We have a variety of work available, whether you are looking for full-time lines of work or just the odd ad hoc shift.
Pulse Nursing is an award winning leading supplier to many NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Our Nurses are invaluable to us, in return Pulse can offer you;
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
As an agency we require Community Nurses to have certain skills and experience:
At least 6 months experience working within the community setting.
Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
Right to work in the UK
Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
Able to provide the details of two senior clinical references, of people in which you have worked with in the last 12 months.
Please apply if you are interested and we will be in touch, or if you have not found what you are looking for, just come into contact and see what other opportunities might be available.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.