Pulse Nursing are in search of caring and compassionate community nurses to work in the Manchester area.
Our community nurse work is during the weekdays from Monday – Friday.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who meet the growing demand of the healthcare industry. We can offer you an exciting opportunity to work with established teams in a variety of settings
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year working as a Community Nurse
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- Motivated and committed
- Car Driver
- To be proficient with all aspects of community/district nursing
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay
- Different payment options (PAYE,PSC/LDT and umbrella)
- Flexibility to suit your lifestyle
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Daily payroll service
- 24/7 service, our dedicated team is on hand at anytime
- Specialist Revalidation support and access to free optional training
- 40p per mile*
- iPoint, our free app which lets you book shifts on your mobile
- £250 Recommend a friend Bonus*
If you are interested please apply and we will be in touch with you.
Or if you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.