Community nurse- Lincolnshire.
At Pulse Nursing we are looking to recruit experienced and professional Community Nurses to work in the Lincolnshire area. The ideal candidate would have twelve months experience within community nursing. If you’re committed and flexible Pulse Nursing is ideal for you. With our new ipoint application we’ve made working for us even easier by allowing you to view and book the shifts that best suit you online.
Pulse is a highly professional agency that is running on 30 years experience and is one of the UK’s leading healthcare staffing agencies.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
As an agency we require community nurses to have the following skills and experience;
- You must have 12 months working within a community setting
- Must be a registered NMC nurse.
- Be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months.
- Have great communication skills.
- Work well as an independent practitioner
- Be flexible and willing to work.
If you’re interested in working for our agency please get in touch with us and one of our team members will be in touch as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.