Community Nurse- Leicestershire
We currently have a high demand for Community Nurses in the Leicestershire area. The ideal candidate would have twelve months experience working in a community setting. If you’re flexible and committed this is a great opportunity for you. Pulse offers an easy and flexible method to working that allows you to work the shifts you want around your busy lifestyle. Our new ipoint application makes this process even easier by giving you the chance to book the shifts you want online.
Pulse is one of the UK’s leading staffing agencies and had been up and running for 30 years.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
As an agency we require community nurses to have the following skills and experience;
- A minimum of 12 months experience as a Community Nurse.
- 2 clinical references.
- You must be a NMC registered nurse.
- Must be highly professional and flexible.
- Have great interpersonal skills.
- Be highly committed and dedicated .
If you’re interested in this opportunity please don’t hesitate to get in touch, our contact details are listed below and a member of our team will be in contact as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.