Are you a Community Nurse looking for great opportunities in the Kensington & Chelsea area? Pulse can offer you fantastic rates of pay and flexible working options.
Pulse are currently seeking to attract experienced NMC registered Community Nurses. If you are interested in this position please send a copy of your updated CV and one of the Pulse Consultants will be in touch with you.
The successful candidates are required to:
- Have at least 6 months current clinical experience
- Recording clinical observation including Blood Pressure & Pulse Respirations
- Be proficient with all aspects of community/district nursing
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multi disciplinary team
- Have the ability to adapt to different clinical environments
- Be flexible and reliable
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Top pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations
- Enhanced maternity benefits
- Free mandatory training
- Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
Pulse are a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London, more than any other approved agency and have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.