Pulse is seeking an experienced, qualified, Registered Community Nurse, DN or District Nurse for flexible weekday shifts to work within the Shepway district of Kent, the locations may vary between Hythe and Folkestone. Weekend shifts are sometimes available but not always guaranteed. As a registered community nurse you will be required to assess patients to see how to provide nursing care that allows people to remain in their own homes, maintain their independence, or have additional support after discharge from hospital. As well as treating patients, you may be required to refer patients or concerns to other organisations.
Pulse requires the community nurse to have:
- A minimum of 6 months post registration and recent experience as district or community nurse
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Occupational health in line with the Department of Health
Pulse can offer you:
- Mileage paid
- Flexible weekday hours
- Fast Track your recruitment to earn up to £250
- Referral schemes of up to £250
- Ongoing training and annual occupational health updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
- Access to our interactive booking service
- A reputable nursing agency brand to work for
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.