Up to £29,686 + Benefits including £4250 car allowance
Pulse is working with a specialist healthcare organisation, which provides healthcare to patients in their own homes. They are now looking to recruit a community nurse to work in the community within Surrey.
This service is to offer out of hospital services in the community – to care of patients who have recently been discharged from hospital and continuing their care in their own homes. Quite often, these patients are still under the consultant’s care.
This diverse and innovative organisation has extensive experience of working with both NHS and private clients to provide a homecare service for children as well as adults. This position would be for the care of adults only.
As a Homecare Nurse with healthcare at home you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team delivering one to one care in line with the patient’s needs, whilst maintaining professional standards and following the relevant care plan. You will be building lasting relationships with patients, stakeholders and patient support networks to aide and support patients’ treatment and recovery. It will be important in the role to accurately document all patient care and clinical observations to provide real time data to assist with long-term goals of the business and the patient.
Skills and experience
- NMC registered general nurse
- Experience within an acute setting and competent in the administration of IV therapies
- As this is a regional role travelling to visit patients in their home, it is crucial that you have full UK driving licence
- Fully expensed company car and fuel card or car allowance of £4250 per annum plus mileage
- NMC fees paid for
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare cover after two years’ service
- Death in service (4 x salary)
- Annual holiday – 33 days inclusive of bank holidays
- Mobile phone and tablet device
- Weekend and evening enhancements
- Online benefits portal - discounts on high street stores, holidays, days out etc
- Comprehensive 8 day paid residential induction
- Support with revalidation
- Health and Wellbeing package
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic role, then please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 3567.
If this position is not right for you but you have a friend or colleague to refer, we can offer a £250 referral voucher for all successful referrals *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.