Pulse Nursing are looking for Registered Community Nurses, DN or District Nurses for a long term placement at a Community and Mental Health Trust providing a wide range of services to people of all ages living in Berkshire. You will be required to work Monday - Friday 08.30- 16.30 or 11.00 - 19.00. As a community nurse for Pulse you will be required to assess patients to see how to provide nursing care that allows people to remain in their own homes, maintain their independence, or have additional support after discharge from hospital.
Pulse requires the community nurse to have:
- A minimum of 6 months post registration and recent experience as district or community nurse
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Occupational health in line with the Department of Health
Pulse can offer you:
- Fast Track your recruitment to earn up to £250
- Referral schemes of up to £250
- Ongoing training and annual occupational health updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
- Access to our interactive booking service
- A reputable nursing agency brand to work for
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.