Pulse is currently recruiting for an RMN band 6 for our client in North East London to be part of their HTT Home treatment Team
The home treatment team (HTT) provides acute home treatment for adults aged 16-65 whose mental health crisis is so severe that they would otherwise have been admitted to a hospital.
This integrated service for people with severe and complex mental and behavioural disorders such as schizophrenia, bipolar affective disorder, and severe depressive disorder is usually provided in the person’s own home.
The service can:
- prevent unnecessary hospitalisation;
- achieve the highest level of functioning possible in the least restrictive setting;
- facilitate more rapid discharge from an acute care setting;
- offer respite to carers from the demands of caring
Responsibilities: Carrying out Mental state and risk assessments of acutely unwell patients who present in crisis. Medication management and coordinating shifts. Supervising Junior staff, liaising with other professionals and facilitating discharges. Home visits to patients homes and health facilities.
- band 6 experience working in community with people suffering from acute mental challenges, mental state and risk assessment skills,
- ability to draft crisis care plans,
- Good clinical recording skills using IT,
- MDT working experience with ability to function independently.
Why Join Pulse?
- Modern - Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, Ipoint
- Easy - Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive - Specialist re validation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable - Daily payroll with a range of payment options- PAYE , PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Refer a Friend - £250 for each nurse you recommend *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.