Community nurse – Nottinghamshire.
At Pulse Nursing we are currently looking to recruit Community Nurses around the Nottinghamshire area. If you’re an experienced and dedicated nurse and looking for work around this area this is a great opportunity for you. We offer you the chance to use our new ipoint application, this allows you to book the shifts you want online making it even easier to work for us.
Pulse is a professional and flexible agency that aims to help you find the best and most suitable sifts for you.
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training.
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
As an agency we require our community nurses to have the following skills and experiences:
- You must be a NMC registered nurse.
- 12months experience working within the community post your registration.
- Must be highly dedicated and flexible.
- Have great interpersonal skills.
- To be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months of employment and meet compliance requirements.
- To maintain a professional profile.
- Be able to work as an independent practitioner
If you’re interested in working for our agency please get in contact with us and we will be in contact shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.