Position – Clinical Team Leader – Male Mental Health
Ref – STMMB
Salary – £32,000 - £42,000
Hours – Full time
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Bradford area. The hospital offers specialist inpatient services for men across three wards, with step down facilities also forming part of the care pathway. The company is one of the UK’s largest independent providers of inpatient mental health services, offering high quality treatment options predominantly to the NHS. A diverse range of highly specialised services are provided across different levels of security.
They are seeking a clinical team leader who is; motivated, hard working, enthusiastic and ambitious, to join their company. As a Clinical Team Leader you will be responsible for the provision of clinical leadership and management to the immediate clinical team members on a day to day basis; delivery of excellence in quality care provision, ensuring all clinical governance and compliance targets are met. Managing the activities of the team, in partnership with, and support of the Senior Nurse, with close involvement in efficient and effective management of the ward and nursing practice.
• Adhere to medicines management requirements including storage and administration of medicines; ensuring prescriptions and forms are in date and meet professional standards
• Ensure patients are aware of their rights and these are maintained and protected as required by legislation.
• Follow all the hospitals policy, procedures and protocols.
• Complete all relevant documentation for patients, staff and untoward events as directed
• Provide support for patients in all aspects of their care and treatment
• Ensure all patients have care plans which are reviewed as stated.
• Undertake RAG reviews for Mental Health Support Workers as directed.
• Provide supervision and training to Mental Health Support Workers
• Support the induction process of new staff
• Support the process of staff debrief at the end of each shift
• Always act in a dignified and responsible manner with patients, visitors, and colleagues, using appropriate language and communication skills, which acknowledge cultural differences.
They offer an excellent benefits package which includes an annual bonus scheme contributory pension scheme, free life assurance, a comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre, childcare vouchers and paid birthday and anniversary of joining company leave. In addition they offer subsidised meals and free car parking where available.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.