Position – Clinical Nurse Practitioner – Southampton
Ref – ZACLINEN
Location – Southampton
Salary – £32,000 - £35,000
Hours – Full Time The Vacancy –
My clients centre is one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers and has a long and strong track record in modern and efficient healthcare services when and where they are needed. My client is currently looking for a Clinical Nurse Practitioner (ENT) to join their team at Southampton.
The successful candidate will ensure the delivery of a high standard of patient care in the Southampton ENT service as a Clinical nurse practitioner and a clinical coordinator.Skills and experience –
• Proven post registration experience
• Proven experience with ENT clinical practice
• Computer Literacy with accurate data entry skills and attention to detail
• Professional and cooperative attitude towards patients, customers and colleagues.
• Demonstrable knowledge of the requirements of a Clinical Coordinator/ENT Nurse role including Infection Control, Handling and Patient Transfer and Health and Safety.
• Highly competitive salary
• Generous flexible benefits package
• Private medical insurance
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to work Scheme
• Gym membership schemes. Key Words -
Clinical Nurse Practitioner, ENT, RGN, Registered General Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, NMC.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.