Pulse requires Chemotherapy Nurses to work day shifts within the Pontefract – West Yorkshire area. We provide an effective way for nurses to find shifts that would suit their availability.
We are an award winning supplier, supplying nurses to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector.
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on going training.
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time.
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Have a minimum of 12 months recent clinical experience
- Be dedicated to providing high standards of care to patients
- Strong knowledge in all areas of chemotherapy
If you feel that this is the right role for you or would like to find out more about the opportunities Pulse could offer you, apply below and we will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.