Pulse are seeking Chemotherapy-Trained Nurses in and around Kent.
As a Chemotherapy Giver, you must be able to monitor the patients condition, administer medication and develop symptom management protocols.
Recent experience on a chemotherapy day unit is essential, and successful nurses must be able to cannulate.
Pulse require all Chemotherapy Nurses to have at least 12 months current experience, a valid NMC registration and eligibility to work in the UK.
All nurse will be required to meet our compliance standards-, including an enhanced DBS check, clinical references and occupational health screening.
In return Pulse offer the following benefits:
• Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge.
• Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day.
• A friendly, nurse led office team.
• A dedicated case manager for each client.
• Flexible working opportunities.
• A shift rota given a month in advance.
• The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired.
• Excellent rates of pay - paid weekly, accurately and on time.
• Holiday pay.
• Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
• A competitive rate of pay and good working conditions.
• On-going support is provided
• Specialist training is provided
• In-depth knowledge of our clients
• We provide continuity of work
• Daily Payroll service
• Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
• Free Mandatory training
If you are interested in temporary work, enter your details and member of our recruitment
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.