Pulse are one of the leading UK providers of health and social care staffing, helping nurses find the right shifts and areas of work – based on their speciality, availability and experience.
We are now looking for Chemotherapy Nurses in the Hampshire area, particularly within Southampton. Whether you are looking for a more flexible working pattern, full or part time lines of work, or just the odd additional ad-hoc shift, joining Pulse could be the answer.
- NMC registration
- Minimum of 12 months experience
Our Pulse Nurses are invaluable to us, in return for your hard work and commitment you can expect;
- Attractive pay rates
- Quick and convenient online or face-to-face recruitment process
- Opportunities to work across the NHS and within the Private Sector
- Weekly pay and electronic timesheet submission
- A dedicated booking teams or ability to self-book into shifts suitable for you
- Access to our inhouse Training Academy, offering free access to our Core Skills Training day
- An internal Clinical Team offering face to face Revalidation support
If you are interested in this Chemo Nurse role, please apply below and a member of the Pulse team will be in contact with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.