Pulse is a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts across London and have an excellent work opportunity for cardiac cath lab nurses with availability to work in central London.
Pulse are working alongside a leading cardiac care NHS trust seeking cath lab nurses to work within their current team offering investigations, treatments and management of cardiac conditions as well as a number if different clinics including Cardio-renal, heart failure, structural heart disease and cardia prevention and rehabilitation.
Ad-hoc shifts are available on a weekly basis with the potential to gain on-going or full-time work. Shifts available are weekdays only.
- Minimum of 12 months current clinical experience
- Proficient in all aspects of cardiac cath lab work
- Excellent communication skills
- Work under pressure
- The ability to adapt to different hospital or clinic environments
- Be flexible, honest and open
In return successful candidates will receive:
- Competitive and enhanced pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your working requirements
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
- Referral scheme – earn £250 cash bonus per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
- Fast track registration
- Complimentary mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced consultants taking the complications out of your registration
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits. In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references.
We don't limit the amount of referrals you make, the more people you refer, the more you can earn - if you would like to refer a friend to Pulse please email email@example.com or visit our website here
To view alternative cardiac cath lab roles in London please click here
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.