Pulse is offering an amazing opportunity for band 7 emergency nurse practitioners (ENPs) to work at an established hospital based in South East London. The emergency department sees approximately 145,000 patients per year including 31,500 children and young people making it one of the busiest in London. With access from multiple transport routes and located a 5-minute walk from the nearest station this is an exciting opportunity to join with full time, part time or ad-hoc hours to meet your needs. Desired candidates must be available to start immediately and thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment.
This is a clinical role intended to deliver quality, efficient and timely care to service users who have unscheduled and urgent care needs with minor injuries and illnesses. Successful Band 7 Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENPs) must be able to independently undertake highly specialise clinical assessments, diagnose, treat, advise and discharge patients at first point of contact including complex cases.
Desired band 7 emergency nurse practitioners (ENPs) should have a flexible approach to their duties and the ability to work both as part of the team as well as independently. In addition, you will have excellent communication with the ability to converse in a positive manner with all levels of staff, be supportive and open to new initiatives.
Successful Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP);
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Must have a minimum of twelve months recent experience working as an emergency nurse practitioner.
- Must be band 7 or above
- Must be able to provide assessment, evaluate clinical information, treat and diagnosis at first point of contact
- Must be able to provide two clinical references to cover your work history over the last three years.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
Why Join Pulse?
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings. Long day, twilight and night shifts available.
- Rewarding – Earn up to £1,000 through our loyalty scheme, receive competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends Click here
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.