Pulse is currently working with a well-established hospital to recruit an experienced Band 7 Continuing Health Care Assessor.
The desired candidate will be available for either full time or part time hours to cover a 6-8 weeks placement. You will need to be flexible as the location may vary over 2 different sites.
Key skills required for a Band 7 Continuing Health Care Assessor;
- Must be registered with the NMC
- RGN Band 7 Health Care Assessor
- Strong communication verbal/written
- Experience in completing continuing care assessments and checklists.
Why join Pulse?
Pulse is a leading preferred supplier to many NHS Trusts and Private clients in London, and have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program we are;
- Flexible – Part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
If you do not think you meet the requirements for this post but would like to hear more about other opportunities please still register your interest today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.