North East London
Up to £27,500 per annum + benefits
Pulse is currently recruiting for an experienced nurse with a minimum of 2 years nursing experience to work within a private centre in North East London.
This hospital is run on behalf of the NHS and specialises in Orthopaedic, Ophthalmic, General, Urology, Oral and ENT surgery.
The ward consists of a 23 bed unit which includes 3 spacious private rooms. You will be working within a busy ward alongside a passionate and friendly nursing team.
- Ability to maintain and enhance effective working relationships
- Ability to assist staff with training and development
- Deputise for the senior nurse in their absence
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills & the ability to prioritise your work
- Able to meet the needs of the patients, providing smooth patient care at all times
- Computer literacy
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate, with exceptional professional development and career growth opportunities on offer.
If you are interested in this position, please call Jasmin on 0207 959 1016 for a full job description, and email your CV to email@example.com
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.