Pulse Nursing is recruiting for dedicated Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurses, to work ad hoc or block booking shifts to support our client, St Charles hospital (CNWL NHS).
We have a high demand of shifts to offer, days and nights (especially long days) and booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint or speak to a designated booking consultant. The app also allows you to manage your availability, view and book shifts best suited to you and view pay rates.
Paediatric nurses are required to have:
- Six months experience working on in an Mental Health department and within the last twelve months
- Current NMC registration
- References covering the last three years employment (including clinical reference's)
- Satisfactory DBS
- Evidence of MMR, TB and Hep B Immunisations or willing to obtain evidence
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella (advertised rates based on Umbrella)
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse, please get in touch. Once you contact us, we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.