Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
Permanent, full time
Up to £34,049 per annum, plus £1,000 welcome bonus!
Pulse and a leading healthcare organisation are working together to recruit RMN’s and RNLD’s to work at one of their hospitals in London.
You will be working with patients aged 18+ who have suffered complex brain injuries and have learning disabilities. Conditions treated include anoxic brain injuries, brain tumours, complex strokes, infections, subarachnoid haemorrhages and traumatic brain injuries from road traffic accidents.
They are looking for dedicated nurses with experience in acute ward settings or dealing with acute patients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To work according to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and relevant professional guidelines
- To work in accordance with THG Nursing Strategy and contribute to achieving THG strategic objectives
- To take charge of the ward/department/unit in the absence of senior nursing staff following performance review
- To adopt a flexible approach to hours of duty, in order to meet the needs of the service over a 24 hour period
Skills and Experience
- NMC registered RMN or RNLD
- Experience within acute settings or with acute patients
- Competitive salary
- £1,000 welcome bonus!
- Generous annual leave entitlement
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.