Pulse is seeking dedicated and compassionate A&E nurses, who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. We are currently recruiting for A&E nurses, to work ad hoc shifts in various NHS hospitals in the London area.
Pulse Nursing is an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Pulse requires A&E Nurses to have:
- A minimum of twelve months recent experience within an A&E setting
- Current NMC Registration
- DBS check
- At least 2 clinical references
- Highly dedicated and compassionate towards patients
Pulse can offer A&E Nurses:
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings, day and night shifts available.
- Rewarding - Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends Click here
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.