Pulse are currently working closely with a trust based in South East London to recruit 3 experienced band 5 A&E nurses who can provide a high standard of quality patient care to their patients. This trust is one of London’s largest and busiest established teaching hospitals, it is located 30-minutes from central London with multiple underground and bus routes, with the nearest station being a 5-mintue walk away. Their Emergency Department sees more than 120,000 emergency patients every year.
Pulse have the most competitive rates available to offer successful candidates for this post.
The desired Band 5 A&E nurses will have the ability to adapt and be proficient within the A&E department. You will need to be an expectational team player willing to maintain the trust’s standards of providing excellent quality care. The staff are friendly, welcoming and committed to improving their service with their innovative spirit.
Key skills required for the desired Band 5 A&E nurse;
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Band 5(or above) A&E nurse
- Highly dedicated and compassionate towards patients
- Minimum 12 months recent experience within an accident and emergency setting.
- Must be able to provide two clinical references to cover your work history over the last three years.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Why join Pulse?
- Rewarding – Bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends and competitive pay rates
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide range of shifts as we have priority at this trust as a top tier supplier
- Modern – View and book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC and umbrella
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Free revalidation support for full time Pulse nurses and ongoing training for all working nurses
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.