Pulse are currently working closely with a Trust based in South East London to recruit 3x experienced Band 5 A&E nurses who can provide a high standard of quality patient care to their patients. This Trust is one of London’s largest and busiest established teaching hospitals, their Emergency Department sees more than 120,000 emergency patients every year.
We have opportunities for Band 5 A&E nurses looking for work inner and outer London with this Trust.
The desired Band 5 A&E nurses will have the ability to adapted and be proficient within the A&E department. You will need to be an exceptional team player willing to maintain the Trust’s standards of providing excellent quality care. The staff are friendly, welcoming and committed to improving their service with their innovative spirit.
Why join Pulse?
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses of £250 for recommending your friends
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of shifts, as we have priority over other agencies at this Trust
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC and umbrella
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
Key skills required for the desired Band 5 A&E nurse;
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Band 5 A&E
- Highly dedicated and compassionate towards patients
- Minimum 12 months recent experience within an accident and emergency setting.
- Must be able to provide two clinical references to cover your work history over the last three years.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.