Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner / ANP for weekend duties, at a Walk In Centre in Brighton, East Sussex.
You will be able to demonstrate advanced assessment skills and have proven experience in treating minor illnesses and ailments, to include cuts, sprains, eye infections and simple bone injuries.
The unit provides advice in person or by telephone and the successful ANP/ Advanced Nurse Practitioner, will have at least 12 months experience in either a Primary or Secondary Care Setting and preferably have an MSc in Advanced Practice or a Minor Injury/Minor Illness qualification and a prescribing qualification. We are looking for an ANP who is confident in their ability to provide efficient and accurate diagnosis and treatment to a diverse patient population.
This position will be a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to top up their current salary, with ad hoc weekend duties.
Pulse offer the following benefits:
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultant and recruitment team to guide you through the recruitment process.
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours to suit your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – recommend a nurse and earn up to £250*conditions apply
- £250 Fast-track registration* conditions apply
- Free annual training and Occupational Health screening
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
In order to register, ANP’s will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and Enhanced DBS check.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.