Our client, a leading acute hospital in Cambridgeshire are seeking experienced band 5 accident and emergency (A&E) nurses to work on an ad hoc basis. This trust opened in 2010 and has 623 inpatient beds - with approximately 50% located in single rooms with ensuite facilities. As well as elective and emergency care, the hospital provides a full range of acute services, including cancer, maternity and children's care, to a catchment of approximately 500,000 citizens across Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, South Lincolnshire, Leicestershire and Rutland.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to adapt to different hospital environments and must be flexible, reliable and self motivated
Pulse requires you to have:
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Recent experience working in A&E
- An availability of at least 1 agency shift per week
Pulse can offer you:
- Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge.
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day.
- A friendly, nurse led office team.
- A dedicated case manager for each client.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- A shift rota given a month in advance.
- The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired.
- Excellent rates of pay - paid weekly, accurately and on time.
- Holiday pay.
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
- A competitive rate of pay and good working conditions.
- On-going support is provided
- Specialist training is provided
- In-depth knowledge of our clients
- We provide continuity of work
- Daily Payroll service
- Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
- Free Mandatory training
- Fast Track registration
- Ipoint app allowing you to access to Payslips, book shifts, update availability 24 hours a day
If you have the skills necessary then please apply now*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.