Pulse nursing agency are one of the UK's leading providers of A&E nurses within the UK. We are looking to recruit an A&E nurse in the West Midlands for ad-hoc shifts. Candidates must be able to commit to either one shift per week or a minimum three to four over the course of a month.
Candidates will work within codes of practice and professional guidelines and will be self-motivated.
Applicants will have a minimum twelve months experience as an A&E Nurse, and will have worked in Majors, Minors, Resus and Triage settings.
In order to register with Pulse, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and DBS check.
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration.
- Free mandatory training.
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
To register apply online today.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.