Pulse agency are looking for an experienced A&E nurse in the Shropshire area, for short-term assignments. If you are looking to work ad-hoc shifts and earn extra cash then apply online today.
Nurses will have proven experience within an NHS setting and the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
If you have experience working in Majors, Minors, Resus and Triage settings then you would be an ideal candidate for Pulse agency. In order to apply, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, which includes satisfactory employment references and DBS check.
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Fast payment service
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration.
- Free mandatory training.
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
- Online access to ipoint - our exclusive booking system
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
Fill in the application below.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.