Pulse is currently seeking qualified Accident and Emergency Nurses (A&E) to work at a NHS Trust based in North London. With one of the busiest A&E departments this hospital sees about 180,000 adults and children each year. Located a 17-minute bus journey from the nearest station this is an exciting opportunity to join with full time, part time and/or ad-hoc hours available to meet your requirements.
Desired candidates must be qualified accident and emergency (A&E) nurses who are band 5 or above, available to start immediately and fully competent within an A&E setting willing to thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment. The department provides clinical services to treat a wide range of complications which patients present as an emergency, from life-threatening conditions to minor injury and illness, in all age groups from babies to the elderly.
Key skills required for Accident and Emergency (A&E) Nurse
- Must be registered with the NMC.
- Must be band 5 or above.
- Must be flexible and reliable
- Must have a minimum of twelve months recent experience as a qualified Accident and Emergency (A&E) nurse in the UK.
- Must be able to provide two clinical references to cover your work history over the last three years.
Why Join Pulse?
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings, day and night shifts available.
- Rewarding – Earn up to £1,000 through our loyalty scheme, receive competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends Click here
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.