Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
We are now recruiting Accident and Emergency Nurses (A&E) in Chertsey, Surrey. Currently we are supplying A&E Nurses to St. Peters Hospital in Chertsey, Surrey. The shifts are a mixture of long days, days and nights. The A&E department is located in the centre of the St Peter's site. It is noticeable by its distinct orange bricks and "turret" roofing.
Requirements for Accident and Emergency Nurses:
• Must have a current NMC registration
• Must have at least 12 months' experience in A&E
Benefits of Pulse:
• Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
• Easy – quick and convenient online or face to face recruitment process
• Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
• Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
If you are interested in working as an Accident and Emergency Nurse for Pulse, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.