Accident and Emergency Nurse (A&E) – Scarborough, North Yorkshire
Pulse Nursing are now recruiting Accident and Emergency (A&E) Nurses with current/recent hospital experience working within the Emergency Department to join our agency working in the Harrogate area. We are seeking dedicated and compassionate A&E Nurses who are looking for long days and nights at competitive rates of pay.
Pulse Nursing is an award winning leading supplier to many NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Extra – access to over 3,000 benefits and discounts, in-store and online with Pulse Perks
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
Pulse requires A&E Nurses to have:
- At least twelve months clinical experience in an A&E department working across majors, minors, resus and triage
- Able to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
- NMC Registered
- Right to work in the UK
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
If you’re interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your specialty or need to find our more information about rolls like the above, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.