A&E Nurse – Lincolnshire
Pulse Nursing is looking to recruit A&E Nurses within the Lincolnshire area. We are looking for flexible and committed nurses that have 12 months recent A&E experience. Pulse has a wide variety of shifts to offer you, while our new iPoint application allows you to book the shifts best suitable to you online making working for us even easier.
Pulse has been established for 30 years and is one of the UK’s top staffing agencies. We are a professional and flexible agency that aims to provide the best service possible to our candidates and clients.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
As an agency A&E Nurse we require you to have the following skills and experience;
- A minimum of 12 months recent A&E experience working in majors, minors, resus and triage.
- 2 clinical references.
- You must be a NMC registered nurse.
- Must be highly professional and flexible.
- Have great interpersonal skills.
- Be highly committed and dedicated .
If you’re interested in working for our agency please get in contact with us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Our contact details are listed below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.