Pulse are seeking high-calibre A&E nurses to provide compassionate care for patients in highly pressurised emergency departments. The skill-set of an emergency nurse is highly sought after in order to fill staffing gaps across London NHS hospitals. Pulse will source shifts to you suit your working requirements whether this is one shift per week or an ongoing booking.
Successful applicants will:
- Need 6 months current clinical experience in A&E and have NMC registration
- Have remarkable communication skills and be able to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Have the ability to adapt to varying hospital settings
- Be flexible and dependable
For successful applicants, Pulse will offer you:
- Leading pay rates with the option to increase via a Ltd Company
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations in London
- Holiday pay options
- The ability to view and book shifts online at any time of day or night
- Fast-track your registration to be able to access available work faster
- Dedicated consultants helping you with your career aspirations
To see further nursing opportunities in London then visit our website here
Click here to visit our website for more details on how to earn a £250 cash bonus* with our refer a friend scheme
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.