At Pulse Nursing South West we’re looking for Registered Nurses to work in the Accident & Emergency Department of a major teaching hospital in Southampton.
The hospital is a major trauma centre and the A&E Department is extremely busy so you’ll be making good use of your professional knowledge and communication skills, dealing with every possible kind of emergency. In a recent CQC inspection this hospital was praised for the pride it takes in its staff and its recognition that the staff are the hospital’s biggest asset.
To work with Pulse in A&E you need:
- 12 months’ A&E experience within the last 18 months
- Experience in majors, minors, resuscitation and triage
- NMC registration
- Two clinical references
- Pulse is a leading provider of health and social care staffing in the UK and overseas. We support NHS Trusts and private sector organisations, placing healthcare professionals in temporary, permanent and contract roles – over 5,000 people work for us every day.
Why work for Pulse?
We offer the following:
- Flexible work opportunities to fit in with your life
- Friendly and helpful office staff
- Ipoint app so you can update availability, book shifts, access payslips 24/7
- Operational and clinical support 24/7
- Daily payroll service
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme*
- Fast-track registration bonus*
*Terms & conditions apply
For more information about this opportunity and to find out about shifts in other specialities please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV or, alternatively, call us and speak to one of our dedicated Recruitment Consultants.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.