Pulse Nursing Agency are currently recruiting for A&E nurses to work ad hoc/temporary shifts in the Preston area. We are looking for experienced and dedicated A&E Nurses to join our team who want to work ad hoc/temporary shifts with some of our key clients.
With our new app iPoint, you can book your shifts based on your availability. Making sure it suits your life style! You can take first pick of the shifts that become available to you.
Pulse is an award winning nursing agency, supplying quality services to both private and NHS Hospitals since 1987.
A&E Nurse requirements:
- Current and Valid NMC registration
- 12 months minimum experience in A&E department
- Be able to provide 2 clinical and senior references for recent A&E experience
- Dedicated to the role and all patients
- Excellent communication skills
Why choose Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If this role is of interest to you, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly to discuss this role and others alike.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.