Pulse nursing are currently recruiting for A&E Nurses to work within the Preston area. We are looking for dedicated and compassionate A&E Nurses to work temporary shifts for highly competitive rates of pay.
Pulse Nursing agency is an award winning supplier, supplying quality nurses to the NHS and Private trusts for almost 30 years.
Requirements for our A&E Nurses:
• Have a valid and current registration to the NMC.
• 12 months minimum experience in A&E
• Provide 2 clinical references from most recent experience
• Highly dedicated to the role and compassionate to all patients in your care
• Good communicational skills
Why choose Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If this role is of any interest to you please apply below and one of our team will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.