Pulse Nursing have exciting opportunities for experienced A&E Nurses In the Leicester area to work temporary shifts in and around the Leicester area.
We are recruiting A&E Nurses to work a variety of ad hoc shifts in this area with our key clients. In return for this you will receive highly competitive rates of pay.
With our new app iPoint you can take first pick of the shifts that come in, booking them through your phone and working around your current life style.
Pulse are an award winning nursing agency, supplying quality services to the NHS and Private sector.
Our A&E Nurse requirements:
- Current NMC Registration
- 12 months minimum experience in A&E
- Dedicated to the role and all patients within your care
- Excellent communication skills
Why choose Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – choose from a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply below and Pulse will be in touch soon to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.