Pulse nursing are currently searching for A&E nurses who are looking to work ad hoc/temporary shifts, to join Pulse in working within the Derbyshire area.
We are looking for compassionate and dedicated A&E nurses who are looking to work around their current roles or become full time agency nurses to work shifts within the Derbyshire area for highly competitive rates of pay.
With our new phone app iPoint, you can book in your own availability and book your own shifts to work around your work and out of work commitments.
Pulse has been supplying great quality services to the NHS and Private trusts for over 30 years.
A&E Nurse requirements:
- Currently registered to the NMC
- Twelve months minimum experience in A&E ward
- Be able to provide 2 references from recent experience
- Dedicated to the role and compassionate to all patients
- Great communication skills
Why choose Pulse Nursing?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If this role is of interest to you, please apply below and one of our team will be in touch shortly to discuss this and other possible roles that may be of interest to you.
T&C’s apply *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.