Pulse are currently recruiting for dedicated A&E Nurse to work in and around the Coventry area. We are searching for a dedicated and experienced A&E Nurse to work a number of temporary/ad hoc shifts.
Pulse gives you the opportunity to choose your own shifts with our new app iPoint. It lets you book your availability to suit work around your out of work commitments.
Pulse is a dedicated and award winning healthcare recruitment agency, making sure both candidates and employers receive the best quality service.
A&E nurse requirements:
- Have a valid and current registration to the NMC
- 12 months minimum experience in A&Esurroundings
- Be able to provide 2 clinical references from most recent experience
- Dedicated to the role and compassionate to all patients in your care
- Excellent communication skills on all levels
Why work with Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If this position is of interest, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly to discuss this role and other possible opportunities.
T&C’s apply *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.