Pulse have an exciting opportunity for A&E nurses who are looking to work extra shifts around their current roles in the Chester area.
We are looking for compassionate A&E nurses who are dedicated to their role who are looking to work ad hoc/temporary shifts. In return for this you will earn our highly competitive rates of pay.
With our new application iPoint, you can book your availability and shifts based on your life style and current position.
Pulse is an award winning nursing recruitment agency, supplying quality services to both clients and candidates since 1987.
A&E Nurse requirements:
- Current and valid registration to the NMC
- 12 months minimum experience in A&E ward
- Be able to provide 2 clinical references from recent experience
- Dedicated to the role and compassionate to all patients within your care
- Excellent communication skills
Why choose Pulse Nursing?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If this role is of interest to you, please apply below and one of our team will be in touch shortly to discuss this and other possible roles that may be of interest to you.
T+C’s apply *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.