Pulse International urgently require a number of Neuro Nurses for an Outpatient Department vacancy. The candidate will be working within the client's state-of-the-art Rehabilitation facility in the Dubai!
Successful applicants will receive a generous package including:
- tax free salary
- travel allowance including flights
- free healthcare
- generous leave allowance
Note: The role is available to female candidates only due to job specific requirements. This is in full compliance with the Equality Act 2010 and the Sex Discrimination Act 1975.
- British Passport (or western equivalent)
- Nursing degree from UK (or western equivalent)
- UK registered Nurse (or western equivalent)
- No less than 2 years' OPD experience in a tertiary hospital, acute care setting or rehab hospital
- Enhanced CRB checks will be carried out
For more information about the job please send us an up-to-date, detailed CV and we will contact you directly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.