About the hospital
King AbulAziz medical city, Riyadh is one of the first specialist children’s hospital based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia consisting of 10 levels and total area of over 200,000 square/meter is actively recruiting for a qualified and experienced Director of Nursing Standards of Care.
The hospital has a four-floor podium level accommodating the Emergency Department and state of the art Day Care, Diagnostic and Treatment Departments. Three Towers rise from the podium accommodates the in-patient single rooms.
The hospital provides all specialist care for paediatric inclusive of a dedicated Oncology Program providing Chemotherapy, Radiation Oncology and Stem Cell Transplant and Organ Transplant Programs for Liver and Kidney Transplant.
Requirements for the role
- Must be US/UK/European/Canadian/New Zealand/Australian national.
- Must have nursing Diploma/degree from UK/Europe/USA/Canada/New Zealand/Australia.
- Must have a Master’s degree in Nursing/Quality management or Health Care Administration or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of experience working in a leadership role.
- Must have extensive knowledge of the application of Quality Management.
- Enhanced CRB checks will be carried out.
In return what the hospital can offer you
Competitive (tax free) monthly salary, accommodation, transportation, annual air ticket and other benefits.
What happens next?
If you are a qualified and experienced Director of Nursing Standards of Care and fulfil the above listed requirements for the role, then please apply and a member of our Pulse International team will be in contact with you shortly.
The above is in full compliance with the Equality Act 2010 and the Sex Discrimination Act 1975.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.