An INCREDIBLE opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Director to work within the largest government hospital in Sharjah - UAE.
Successful applicants will receive a generous package including:
- Lucrative tax free salary
- Fully furnished family accommodation
- School allowance
- Travel allowance including flights
- Healthcare insurance
- Generous leave allowance
Based at the largest government hospital in the Emirate of Sharjah – Al Qassimi Hospital, the centre has 362 beds, and is a tertiary referral centre. It is also a centre for undergraduate and postgraduate medical training.
Sharjah is the 3rd largest Emirate in the UAE and is more traditional than its closest neighbour Dubai. It is situated only 10 miles North of Dubai and is decorated with steeped history and culture. Declared as the Cultural City of the Arab world by UNESCO in 1998, Sharjah combines modern living with holding on to its traditions.
The Clinical Director will be providing clinical leadership and accountability for the development and delivery of ED model of care. Furthermore, will manage and provide direct patient care, medical direction and advice within the Emergency Department. In addition, will administratively be responsible for the Emergency Department. Supervises the strategic plan implementation in the Emergency Department.
- Medical Doctor Degree or recognised equivalent
- Post-Graduate Qualification in Emergency Medicine
- Active Membership in the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Emergency Medicine or College of Family Physicians Canada or equivalent
- Active registration to practice medicine within specialty
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in an active treatment hospital
- Management experience within the Emergency Department and or in designated Trauma Centre
- Academic teaching experience; research and publications
- Current ACLS or ATLS
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Enhanced CRB checks will be carried out
- Instructor level BCLS/ACLS
For more information about the job please send us an up-to-date, detailed CV and we will contact you directly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.